metroConnections is seeking local candidates for the Virtual Show Call / Director position. The Virtual Broadcast Show Call / Director is responsible for verbally directing technical cues during a live broadcast, as well as managing presenter communication on show day.
Position responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- General knowledge of and experience using the following software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Presentation Mediums such as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Video Conference Software such as Zoom, Microsoft TEAMs, WebEx, GoToMeeting, and Skype
- Streaming Software such as Livestream/Vimeo, VMIX, and DaCast
- Experience with writing a show flow / run of show with technical cues for video, audio, and lighting, as well cues for presenters appearing on screen
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to manage client pre-show preparations occurring 30 minutes prior to live time, including:
- Giving run down of show
- Ensuring audio, lighting, and video are acceptable for presenters
- Ability to provide assertive direction to lead and manage technical teammates
- Ability to think on their feet to react to both presenter and technology changes and troubleshoot creative solutions
Please send your resume and rate requirement to email@example.com. No phone calls please.