Virtual Show Techs are responsible for assisting with the execution of virtual events using online meeting tools and software.
Position responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- General knowledge of and experience using the following software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Presentation Mediums such as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Video Conference Software such as Zoom, WebEx, and GoToMeeting
- Streaming Software such as Livestream/Vimeo, VMIX, and DaCast
- Knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment including audio mixers and video switcher is preferred, but not required
- Familiar with Windows and Apple operating systems
- Ability to think on their feet to react to both presenter and technology changes and troubleshoot creative solutions
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.