Account Manager, Sales and Marketing
We are seeking candidates for the Account Manager position on our Sales and Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-skilled, and ready to balance many organizational and administrative duties in partnership with the Director of Sales. This position takes a lead role in communicating with clients to assist the Director of Sales with selling and executing programs. The position also maintains a broad understanding of the needs, culture, and brand of key accounts while working to uncover new business opportunities. The Account Manager role is a perfect opportunity for an individual with an interest in future sales, is very detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast past work environment.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Sales
- Perform sales and marketing related tasks
- Create and format client ready proposals and service agreements
- Develop an organized process to manage groups
- Grow accounts and increase sales
- Locate new opportunities through relationship-based project management
- Maximize opportunities with current accounts
- Aid in management of incoming calls, messaging and client correspondence
- Assist and lead in the day-to-day operations of event and project management functions
- Attend and lead client meetings and site visits
- Design event layouts, request renderings, correspond with vendors, format schedules and create budgets
- Represent the sales and marketing team when needed and serve as the main internal contact between sales and operations teams
This position requires detailed-oriented candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strengths in document formatting, and who are well-versed in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in multitasking, organization, and time management. This is a full-time benefit eligible position.
Based on the current virtual event calendar, no out-of-state travel is required. However, this position may require travel in the local metro area (meetings, working on-site, etc.). The candidate must have access to personal, reliable transportation. When out-of-state travel resumes, the candidate must have experience travelling domestically and must be willing and able to travel for multiple days or weeks at a time. Up to 20% overnight travel (site inspections, client visits, and on-site program operations).
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.