Account Manager, Sales and Marketing
We are seeking local candidates for the Account Manager position on our Sales and Marketing Team. The Account Manager works closely with the Director of Sales on key accounts to sell and execute programs. This position takes a lead role in communicating with clients, decision-making, creative design, and event/program development. The position also maintains a broad understanding of the needs, culture, and brand of key accounts while working to uncover new business opportunities. The Account Manager role is a perfect opportunity for an individual with an interest in future sales.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Sales
- Perform sales and marketing related tasks
- Create and format client ready proposals and service agreements
- Develop an organized process to manage groups
- Grow accounts and increase sales
- Locate new opportunities through relationship-based project management
- Maximize opportunities with current accounts
- Aid in management of incoming calls, messaging and client correspondence
- Assist and lead in the day-to-day operations of event and project management functions
- Attend and lead client meetings and site visits
- Design event layouts, request renderings, correspond with vendors, format schedules and create budgets
- Represent the sales and marketing team when needed and serve as the main internal contact between sales and operations teams
This position requires detailed-oriented candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strengths in document formatting, and who are well-versed in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in multitasking, organization, and time management. This is a full-time benefit eligible position.
Based on the current virtual event calendar, no out-of-state travel is required. However, this position may require travel in the local metro area (meetings, working on-site, etc.). The candidate must have access to personal, reliable transportation. When out-of-state travel resumes, the candidate must have experience travelling domestically and must be willing and able to travel for multiple days or weeks at a time. Up to 20% overnight travel (site inspections, client visits, and on-site program operations).
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.