Coordinator, Attendee Services
We are seeking candidates for the position of Coordinator, Attendee Services.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of online registrations
- Supporting the Attendee Services team
- Preparing reports for both internal and external use
- Positive and professional customer service with phone and email correspondence
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience working in the hospitality industry and familiarity with registration
This position requires detailed-oriented candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strengths in document formatting, and who are well-versed in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in multitasking, organization, and time management.
Based on the current virtual event calendar, no travel is required. However, when out-of-state travel resumes, the candidate must have experience travelling domestically and must be willing and able to travel for multiple days or a week at a time.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
Click to learn more about Virtual Events and Registration Services.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.