Coordinator, Web Portal & Registration Services
We are seeking candidates for the position of Coordinator, Web Portal & Registration Services.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Registration coordination of assigned programs
- Proof reading web portal copy
- Supporting Web Portal Leads
- Edits/changes and quality control of registrations
- Preparing reports for both internal and external use
- Positive and professional customer service with phone and email correspondence
- Payment processing and financial reporting
- Tech Support for Virtual Events
- Hotel block/Housing and rooming list management
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience working in Certain, Cvent or other event registration platform
This position requires detailed-oriented candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strengths in document formatting, and who are well-versed in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in multitasking, organization, and time management.
Based on the current virtual event calendar, no travel is required. However, when out-of-state travel resumes, the candidate must have experience travelling domestically and must be willing and able to travel for multiple days or a week at a time.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
To learn more about Virtual Events and Registration Services please visit our website.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.