Event Production Coordinator
We are looking for an Event Production Coordinator to join our team of Virtual Event Producers. Candidates must be detail oriented, give exceptional customer service, enjoy evolving technology and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone to grow with our team and stay with us as we evolve from Virtual Productions back to the hybrid and live world of events/productions.
- Experience using:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Presentation mediums such as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Virtual/streaming platforms and video conference software’s such as Livestream, Vimeo, VMIX, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Experience working in-person events and virtual events
- Show calling and show flow development
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot and devise creative solutions
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
Travel will be required as live/hybrid events return. An average of travel two weeks per month is anticipated.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.