We are seeking part-time candidates to assist our Transportation Services managers on programs that we coordinate and execute for our corporate clients. This is an immediate part-time (on call/as needed) position to assist us during busy periods. Tasks and schedules will vary and may include both daytime and evening hours with shifts lasting anywhere from 1 to 8 hours in length. Programs primarily take place in the St. Paul-Minneapolis, MN area.
Onsite Transportation Staff responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting transportation leads with on-site tasks during a program.
- Overseeing and managing single transportation movements, hotel shuttle systems, or airport shuttles.
- Providing directional assistance for large programs / onsite staffing services for conference registration.
Onsite Transportation Staff competencies include:
- Ability to maintain a presentable appearance, many programs are performed in or adjacent to a corporate atmosphere.
- Willingness to follow instructions provided on inner office paperwork, contact program manager with questions in advance of the program date, as well as having a good understanding of Destination Management work.
- Access to reliable personal transportation.
- Access to email for purposes of schedule communication and a cell phone is necessary.
- Possess an outgoing personality.
Experience with on-site program execution preferred.
Onsite Transportation Staff positions are part-time, hourly positions. Please send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.