We are seeking candidates for the Technical Production Coordinator position. This position will assist the Technical Team with vendor management, outsourced equipment and freelance labor coordination.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Technical Directors with RFQ requests and follow-up.
- Coordinate and manage technical freelance labor as it relates to scheduling, paperwork and invoices.
- Coordinate orders for outsourced equipment.
- Manage and assign computers and AV equipment inventory.
- Assist with AV vendor billing and paperwork.
- Coordinate vendor security forms.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Excel in written and verbal communication (English is the primary language).
- Exhibit strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Multi-task efficiently while maintaining big-picture thinking.
- Work independently to come up with viable solutions.
- Work successfully with many different types of personalities.
- Work well with a team – both as the lead and in a support role.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service via email, on the phone and in-person.
- Take direction from multiple managers or team members, as well as having a good understanding of with whom to advise/consult in the event of conflicting instruction.
- Possess strong leadership skills and an outgoing personality.
- Manage stress successfully: adapt to change, trouble-shoot, and make decisions while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Ability to work successfully with many different types of personalities
- Ability to maintain a cheerful and positive attitude.
- Maintain a presentable appearance as many work functions are performed in or adjacent to a corporate atmosphere.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 10 lbs.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Available for up to 5% overnight travel.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Familiarity with Smartsheet.
To learn more about Production Services: