Virtual Event Web Designer
The Virtual Event Web designer works primarily to build websites and other technology offerings for virtual events & conferences held by our external clients. Attention to detail is a key part of this position.
Virtual Event Web designer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build out event technology solutions for client programs/events, including:
- Registration forms
- HTML Emails
- Social Media Walls
- Virtual Tradeshow Floors
- Provide ongoing consultation to internal Project Managers & Clients on technology builds
- Research new technology solutions that will make the team more efficient and/or elevate our offerings
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet or exceed deadlines
- Experience building APIs
- Experience working in Certain, Cvent, Aventri or other online registration system
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of Conference & Event Industry
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.