Web Portal Lead, Virtual Events
Web Portal Leads are responsible for managing both internal & client relationships, communication, timelines, and expectations for all Web based virtual events sold.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 3+ years of meetings, hospitality, tradeshow, customer service or other applicable experience
- Act as a liaison to guide clients through the build of virtual conference web portals, broadcast landing pages & registration forms
- Collection of web portal content & branding,
- Proofing/testing/quality control of all copy/content, links, etc.
- Working collaboratively with the Web Build team to provide the client with a quality virtual event product
- Providing clients with best practice solutions
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Managing & meeting all timelines and deadlines on assigned projects
- Ability to work well with a team – both as the lead and in a support role
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous experience working for a 3rd party conference, meeting or event company
- Experience working in Certain, Cvent, SignUp4, RegOnline, eTouches or other online registration system
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
Please send your resume and rate requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.