Reimagined & Rejuvenated: Target Center 2.0
Target Center, one of the premier entertainment venues in the upper Midwest, recently completed a major renovation totaling $145 million.
This full-scale project encompassed infrastructural improvements, guest experience enhancements and aesthetic upgrades inside and out. Within this state-of-the-art arena, guests can enjoy unbelievable experiences and create unforgettable memories in the newly renovated premium event spaces. These stunning spaces accommodate a variety of event needs and groups from 20 – 20,000.
Target Center now features:
- A locally renowned chef and a 5-star dining experience
- Skyway access to all event spaces within the arena
- Rental discounts for multiple bookings
- Newly configured loading docks/marshaling area with an 8,400 square foot load-in area
- Lexus Courtside Club – Luxurious club space boasting a private entrance, valet service, and first class amenities
- SIXONETWO Lounge – Skyway Level Bar with a sleek, urban vibe and a wide array of Minnesota based craft beers
- Inner Bowl of the arena can be uniquely configured using a floor-to-ceiling, movable curtaining system
“We are thrilled with the results of the newly renovated premium spaces at Target Center. These beautiful suites and club spaces provide an experience unlike any other in this market with high quality menu offerings, prime seating for groups of varying sizes and plenty of open spaces for entertaining and socializing.” – Timberwolves & Lynx CEO Ethan Casson
Reimagine your next event. Email: email@example.com